Are you thinking of entering into a commercial property transaction?
If you are then you’re going to need some expert advice. Commercial property transactions can be complex. They require thought and planning and importantly, an experienced solicitor. In these circumstances you’re going to need someone you can trust: someone like Harold Stock & Co Solicitors who will be able to deal with all the issues that arise and keep you fully informed every step of the way.
Harold Stock & Co Solicitors offers a professional and cost-effective service on a wide range of commercial property matters. We are experienced across the full range of property types: from business premises, shop leases, office leases, restaurant leases and investment and industrial properties, to pub leases, clubs and hotels. We have a team of in-house experts who use their collective experience to ensure that your property transaction will be dealt with cost effectively and within the agreed timescales.
Harold Stock & Co’s specialist lawyers have acted for all types of different clients; from individuals through to large public companies and organisations. We’ve provided expert advice to hundreds of business owners, commercial landlords and tenants over our 35 year plus history. We are able to offer the complete service, as we are able to offer expert advice on complex legal specialities like company buy-outs, commercial litigation and taxation. Collectively we use our expertise to satisfy each of our client’s objectives as quickly as practical, ensuring that all faster transactions result in greater cost-savings for our clients.
What commercial property services does Harold Stock & Co Solicitors offer?
Harold Stock & Co’s commercial property lawyers can offer advice on every type of commercial property transaction. Our areas of commercial expertise include:
- Sale/purchase/re-mortgageof a commercial property.
- Drafting/negotiating/advising on transfers (assignments) of existing leases.
- Drafting/negotiating short term lease/licence arrangements.
- Commercial property work related to the sale of a business
- Advice on commercial mortgages.
- Deal negotiation and projects.
- Finance and security.
- Development and planning issues.
- Extensions/renewals of existing leases.
- Negotiating/advising on termination of leases, (lease surrender).
- Possession proceedings.
- Advice and negotiation on rent reviews.
- Advising on dilapidation issues and litigation.
- Service charge issues.
To find out more information on how Harold Stock’s commercial conveyancing team can help your business, call us now on 01457 835597, or email email@example.com.