We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help to improve our standards.
If you wish to make a complaint, please provide us with as much detail in relation to the nature of your complaint. It will assist us greatly in our investigations of your complaint is set out in writing.
What Will Happen Next?
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days of receipt of the same.
- Your complaint will be passed to our Client Care Manager, Alexandra Newman, who will conduct a full investigation. As part of this investigation, Alexandra will review your file of papers and speak to the member of staff who acted for you, if appropriate.
- We aim to respond in full within 28 days of our acknowledgement of your complaint. However, should matters prove more complex or should we require further information from you, we may be required to extend the period of time within which we will respond. In this event, we will provide you with an updated response time.
- We will write to you with a detailed response to your complaint. This will include our suggestions for resolution of the matter.
- At this stage if you are still not satisfied you can contact us again. We will then arrange for a Director of the firm to review Alexandra’s decision and respond to you within 14 days.
- At the end of this process, if you do not agree with the outcome, you can then complain to the Legal Ombudsman. Complaints to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within 6 months of our final response to your complaint.
- The Legal Ombudsman can investigate complaints for up to 6 years from the date the problem occurred or within 3 years from when you find out about the problem. The address is PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ. Telephone: 0300 555 0333 or email email@example.com
- If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.