We are offering limited face to face appointments where it is not possible to hold the appointment by video or telephone call.
These appointments are by arrangement only and for the health and safety of everyone concerned, we would ask that you follow the guidance set out below:
- Please do not attend at our offices if you or anyone in your family have been unwell and displaying signs of Covid-19
- Please attend the appointment alone wherever possible
- Please attend for your appointment on time. If you attend early, you will be asked to wait outside until your scheduled appointment time. If you are late, your appointment time may be reduced. These measures are necessary to ensure we can comply with social distancing rules.
- Please wear a face mask or covering for your appointment. This is required by law unless there is a medical reason for you not to wear a mask. Our staff will also wear face coverings whilst in attendance with you. New laws come into force on 8th August with regards to face coverings and they can be found here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own
- Please use the hand sanitiser available to you within the office when entering.
- Please maintain a distance of 2 metres wherever possible.
- We are unable to offer you refreshments or the use of toilet facilities during your visit.
In the interests of the health & safety of our staff, clients and visitors, please do not attend our offices without an appointment. You can of course drop documents off through the letterbox of any of our offices but should you wish to hand a document over personally, you will need an appointment.