When a relationship breaks down it is imperative that you receive clear advice as to your position. Harold Stock & Co Solicitors delivers first class legal advice in all areas of family law.
Our specialist family law team is renowned for its excellence. We assist and advise upon the following areas of family law:-
- Dissolution of a Civil Partnership
- Care Proceedings
- Financial provision and Division of Assets
- Co-habitation disputes
- Co-habitation agreements
- Domestic Violence
We offer a free of charge, untimed initial meeting with Karen Kenyon. There is no obligation to instruct us following this meeting. During this meeting, we will outline the options available to you and also discuss the costs involved in the matter.
We are able to offer confidential meetings in our Mossley, Failsworth or Stockport offices or at a location to suit you.
Karen Kenyon is a member of Resolution, an organisation of 6,500 family lawyers and other professionals in England and Wales, who believe in a constructive, non-confrontational approach to family law matters.
Why choose a Resolution Lawyer?
Resolution members follow a Code of Practice that promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children.
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect.
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
What will it cost me?
We offer a Fixed Fee Divorce Service. If you are issuing divorce proceedings, our cost will be £500 plus VAT plus the Court Fee (currently £550). If you are the Respondent in divorce proceedings, our cost will be £250 plus VAT.
For all other areas of family law, including financial proceedings, we charge a competitive hourly rate. There are no hidden costs and you will receive regular invoices and full breakdowns of the work undertaken by us in order to help you to manage the costs of your case.