An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary based in our Mossley office. The main duties of the role are:-
To assist the Head of Department to provide an excellent Customer focused conveyancing service:
- Audio and copy typing
- Initial set up of all new matters on the case management system.
- Entering additional information as received to ensure the case management system is kept up to date at all times
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries raised where possible using the case management system.
- General administration work on all domestic, remortgage and transfer of equity transactions i.e. scanning of all post to the system, chasing confirmation that mortgage advance monies will arrive from lender and applying for searches.
- Post completion administration to include liaising with the Land Registry
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience within this area of law
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and office IT systems.
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work flexibly
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities
Salary: Dependant upon experience
To apply for the position, please forward your CV together with details of your salary expectations to our Practice Manager, Mrs Alex Newman by email firstname.lastname@example.org