Due to the expansion of the team, an opportunity has arisen for a full time Conveyancing Administrator to be based within our Mossley office. The starting salary will be between £12,000 and £14,000 dependent upon experience.
The main duties of the role are:
To assist the Department to provide an excellent client focused conveyancing service:
- Initial set up of all new matters on our case management system
- Keeping the case management system up to date at all times
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries raised where possible using the case management system and passing on to the relevant fee earner where necessary.
- General administration to include the scanning of all morning post, filing, copying, etc
- Liaising with third party organisations to include other solicitors, mortgage lenders, etc
- Post completion administration to include liaison with the Land Registry
- Manage deed storage to include the re-indexing of all deeds currently held and indexing of new deeds received
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and office IT systems
- Ability to work within a team
- A flexible approach
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Experience within a professional office environment is desirable although not essential as full training will be given.
To apply for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to our Practice Manager, Mrs Alex Newman firstname.lastname@example.org