Due to expansion within the Department, Harold Stock & Co. Solicitors are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join the team based in their Mossley office.
Duties will include:
- Filing, copy and audio typing on a daily basis.
- Carrying out Land Registry Searches and Preparation of contracts.
- Use of the HMRC website to prepare and submit Stamp Duty Land Transaction Returns.
- Drafting of Transfers and Completion statements.
- Handling incoming calls.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post and often corresponding as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
- A significant level of conveyancing experience.
- An ability to carry out Land Registry Searches and Preparation of contracts.
- Knowledge of the Conveyancing Process and post completion matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
Salary for this role is dependent upon experience.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary and notice period to our Practice Manager, Mrs Alexandra Newman via email firstname.lastname@example.org.