We are looking to recruit an experienced Family Law Paralegal.You will be based in Mossley, Ashton-under-Lyne working within a very busy family law department supporting the Head of Department and other members of the team.
- Support team of solicitors by assisting in maintaining compliant files, including client care letters;
- Initial drafting of correspondence as requested;
- Preparation of client packs and bundles;
- Drafting emails of advice/letters of advice/documents from templates for review and sign off by solicitors;
- Other Duties as required
- Focused and dedicated attitude;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- High levels of enthusiasm, willingness to learn on the job and to work in a very fast paced and constantly changing environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong academic record, with 2:1 degree, ideally in law.
- Proven experience of working in a legal assistant or assistant paralegal role within family law is essential;
Salary is negotiable dependant upon experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV together with details of your current package to our Practice Manager, Alexandra Newman firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted from agencies for this position.