JOB TITLE: Family Law Solicitor/Legal Executive
REPORTING TO: Director
LOCATION : Mossley, Failsworth or Stockport
SALARY: Dependant upon experience
Harold Stock & Co Solicitors is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Main duties include:-
- Handling a caseload of all types of privately funded family law to include divorce and finances, TOLATA, child arrangements and representing clients in Court.
- Ensuring use of the Firm’s Case Management system to the required standard
- Maintain up to date knowledge within the specific area(s) of law
- Exercise financial control of matters in accordance with the standards set by the firm and the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Contributing ideas to improve client service and departmental performance
- Contributing ideas for the development of the case management system
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience as a family law specialist
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of procedures and protocol
- Ability to work self sufficiently and to set deadlines
- Excellent client care skills
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems.
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees at all levels of the business
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities
- A desire to contribute to the overall strategic vision for the department.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV together with details of current package to our Practice Manager, Mrs Alexandra Newman email@example.com