An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wills & Probate Legal Secretary based in our Failsworth office. The main duties of the role are:-
To provide secretarial and administrative support to fee earners and directors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
You will perform a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
• Audio typing using digital dictation software
• Copy Typing
• Maintaining diary systems
• Liaison with clients and other parties both in person and by phone
• Assist with the distribution of post
• Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
• Filing of documents, ensuring that a high level of accuracy is maintained at all times.
• Photocopying and scanning.
• Opening of new files
• General administrative duties
• Answer general phone enquiries using a professional and courteous manner
• Direct phone enquires to the appropriate staff members
• Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
• Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner and provide them with refreshments.
• Maintenance of meeting rooms, ensuing they are kept stocked and tidy before and after all meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous legal secretarial experience in Wills & Probate
• Excellent IT skills including experience with digital dictation software and case management systems
• A keen eye for detail
• Ability and willingness to learn new skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Ability to work flexibly
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• A commitment to Equal Opportunities
• A full clean driving licence and own car is preferable although not essential
Part time hours will be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV together with details of your current salary/salary expectations to our Practice Manager, Mrs Alex Newman firstname.lastname@example.org