We are looking for a full time administrator to assist with the efficient day-to-day operation of the firm providing administrative support to fee earners and others within the firm in line with office support policy.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
You will perform a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Answer general phone enquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Directing phone enquires to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner and provide them with refreshments.
- Archiving of files
- Management of archives including requesting files and deeds from our third party storage provider as well as internal storage.
- Arranging meetings and conferences with clients and third parties as required
- Assist with the opening, scanning and distribution of post
- Prepare and send outgoing mail and arrange courier for parcels
- Filing of documents, ensuring that a high level of accuracy is maintained at all times.
- Photocopying and scanning
- Full use of case management system and agendas in accordance with firm/departmental policy
- Undertaking of case related tasks as requested by fee earners
- General administrative duties in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Previous experience within a professional environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, face to face, telephone and video, etc.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Confident and ability to communicate at all levels
- A keen eye for detail
- A flexible approach and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and to work to strict deadlines
Salary up to £17,000
To apply for this role, please forward your CV together with your salary expectations to our Practice Manager, Mrs Alex Newman email@example.com