An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer to join our team.
The role can be based at either our Mossley (Tameside) or Stockport Offices with travel between the two as required.
- Handling a caseload of all types of transactional work from initial instruction through to completion, including but not limited to purchases, sales, remortgages, transfers, equity releases, shared ownership transactions, and dealing with registered and unregistered properties, to the required standard of service as set by the Firm.
- Ensuring use the Firm’s Case Management system to the required standard
- Bringing to the attention of the Departmental Manager any matters of concern on a transaction that could result in a financial or professional liability to the Firm
- Undertaking any other tasks reasonably requested by the firm to assist in the progression of transactions from receipt of file to close of the file.
- Liaising with the administration team and manager to ensure tasks performed and file progressed in a timely manner
- Contributing ideas to improve client service and departmental performance
- Contributing ideas for the development of the case management system
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification residential conveyancing experience
- Proven experience of handling all types of conveyancing transactional work from end to end.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of the CQS procedures and requirements.
- Ability to work self sufficiently
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems.
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees at all levels of the business
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities
- A desire to contribute to the overall strategic vision for the department.
- A desire to contribute towards the effective marketing of the firm.
The salary for this role is negotiable and dependant upon experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV together with salary expectations to our Practice Manager, Mrs Alexandra Newman via email to email@example.com