We are looking for a Head of Residential Conveyancing to be based in our Mossley office.
- Handling a caseload of all types of transactional work, including but not limited to purchases, sales, re-mortgages, transfers, equity releases, shared ownership transactions, and dealing with registered and unregistered properties, to the required standard of service as set by the Firm;
- Supervising and mentoring less experienced team members and assisting with their training and progression;
- Ensuring compliance with standards set by the CQS scheme and other professional standards;
- Contributing ideas to improve client service and departmental performance;
- Contributing ideas for the development of the case management system;
- Assisting with the marketing and development of the department and firm by way of networking and other marketing contributions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification residential conveyancing experience
- Ability to manage and supervise a team of conveyancers and assistants
- Proven experience of handling all types of conveyancing transactional work from end to end
- Ability to work self-sufficiently
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees at all levels of the business
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities
- A desire to contribute to the overall strategic vision for the department.
How to apply:
Send your CV and salary expectations to Darren McGuinness at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harold Stock & Co Solicitors is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.