Commercial and Company Law
Paul Stock was the first Solicitor outside of the city centre to provide commercial law services in this region.
Harold Stock & Co Solicitors areas of expertise:-
- Commercial Property – Sales, Purchases, Leases, Landlord and Tenant disputes, pension scheme transfers, re-mortgaging.
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Asset Sales and Purchases
- Share Sales and Purchases
- Merger and Acquisition Work
- Partnership matters – agreements, disputes and dissolution.
- Employment Law – Preparation of employment contracts and Director’s Service Agreements.
- Insolvency matters – both personal and corporate
- Commercial Agreements – terms and conditions of business, shareholder agreements, and any other commercial contracts
- Commercial Litigation – Mediation, Debt Recovery and Court Proceedings
Since the firm was established over thirty years ago, Harold Stock & Co Solicitors have led the commercial market in the east Manchester region.
We continue to expand our excellent and strong team in commercial law providing legal advice to SMEs, blue chip companies and international companies dealing in the UK.
In any litigation case we adopt a holistic approach and enforcement will be considered and discussed at the outset of your case.
Our commercial team has the experience and skill to negotiate tactically to achieve the best results for our clients. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our clients understand the commercial and legal reality of any dispute and the likely costs, timescale and outcome.
Litigation does not necessarily mean court proceedings. Disputes, whether between individuals or commercial entities, can be resolved through negotiation and mediation. A commercial relationship is more likely to survive if a resolution through negotiation can be achieved. This would also avoid significant court costs which can prove costly.
The Court Process
If negotiations break down and the matter remains unresolved we can take you through the court process from issuing and drafting your claim, dealing with the complex nature of evidence and dealing with final preparation for a trial at court.
We can also advise upon tactical measures which can be taken once the claim has been issued and also upon your enforcement options. It is appropriate at an early stage to consider, in the event that you are successful, how you enforce payment of any Judgment in your favour from the losing party.
We provide a common sense approach to your legal issues. We do not hide behind legal jargon and we will always ensure that you understand all of the options available to you.
For further information please complete the feedback form to the right or contact one of the solicitors below.