Commercial and Company
Paul Stock was the first Solicitor outside of the city centre to provide commercial law services in this region.
Since the firm was established over fourty years ago, Harold Stock & Co Solicitors have led the commercial market in the east Manchester region.
We continue to expand our excellent and strong team in commercial law providing legal advice to SMEs, blue-chip companies and international companies dealing in the UK.
Harold Stock & Co Solicitors areas of expertise:-
- Commercial Property – Sales, Purchases, Leases, Landlord and Tenant disputes, pension scheme transfers, re-mortgaging.
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Asset Sales and Purchases
- Share Sales and Purchases
- Merger and Acquisition Work
- Partnership matters – agreements, disputes and dissolution.
- Employment Law – Preparation of employment contracts and Director’s Service Agreements.
- Insolvency matters – both personal and corporate
- Commercial Agreements – terms and conditions of business, shareholder agreements, and any other commercial contracts
- Commercial Litigation – Mediation, Debt Recovery and Court Proceedings
In any litigation case we adopt a holistic approach and enforcement will be considered and discussed at the outset of your case.
Our commercial team has the experience and skill to negotiate tactically to achieve the best results for our clients. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our clients understand the commercial and legal reality of any dispute and the likely costs, timescale and outcome.
Litigation does not necessarily mean court proceedings. Disputes, whether between individuals or commercial entities, can be resolved through negotiation and mediation. A commercial relationship is more likely to survive if a resolution through negotiation can be achieved. This would also avoid significant court costs which can prove costly.
The Court Process
If negotiations break down and the matter remains unresolved we can take you through the court process from issuing and drafting your claim, dealing with the complex nature of evidence and dealing with final preparation for a trial at court.
We can also advise upon tactical measures which can be taken once the claim has been issued and also upon your enforcement options. It is appropriate at an early stage to consider, in the event that you are successful, how you enforce payment of any Judgment in your favour from the losing party.
We provide a common-sense approach to your legal issues. We do not hide behind legal jargon and we will always ensure that you understand all of the options available to you.
For further information please contact us or contact one of the solicitors below.
Meet our Commercial Team
Commercial Property Consultant Solicitor
Director and Solicitor
0161 456 5012
Consultant and Commercial Solicitor
We tell it as it is and are very approachable and experienced. We approach each client and case with the aim of making the legal process as stress-free as possible at the same time as ensuring that you get the best possible outcome, as quickly as possible.