Wills, Probate and the Elderly
The Wills, Trusts and Probate Team at Harold Stock & Co Solicitors will help you plan for the future, providing clear advice and helping you to safeguard your financial security now and in the future.
Our Wills, Trusts and Probate team are experts in all areas of wills, trusts and estate planning. We understand that when it comes to the planning of your future, one size does not fit all and we will tailor our advice to your individual needs.
How can Harold Stock & Co help me?
We can assist in the following areas:
- Probate – Grant Only Option
- Probate and Estate Administration – full service option
- Disputed estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Nursing Home Fees
- Inheritance Tax
- Foreign Property
- Personal Injury Trusts
Solicitors for the Elderly
Francesca Rigby is a Full Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
SFE is a national association of independent lawyers who specialise in older client law. As specialists, SFE members are also trained in older client care so that they are able to take into account any difficulties both mental and physical which can affect older and vulnerable clients and are aware of the health and social problems that people may face.
SFE members will provide independent advice, which is in the best interests of older or vulnerable clients, respecting their dignity and understand their need for a holistic approach to problem-solving.
All advice given is confidential. We will endeavour to follow a plain English policy i.e. we will always communicate in easy, understandable language and will explain any necessary legal terminology. Our wealth of experience and training will help to put people at their ease when dealing with complex, life-changing issues.
All SFE Full Accredited Members:
- Are specialists in advising older and vulnerable clients on legal matters.
- Are fully qualified solicitors, barristers and chartered legal executives who have all undertaken additional specialist training in older client law.
- Have spent a substantial amount of their time working with older and vulnerable clients.
- Have gained the Older Client Care in Practice Award which is accredited by SJF (Skills for Justice) a government body which shows that they have the required additional skills to be able to advise and support older and vulnerable people.
- Follow a strict code of practice.
- Are committed to providing affordable, good quality legal advice.
- Are regulated by their professional bodies such as the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Keep their knowledge and skills up to date by undertaking regular training
I thought the service I received was friendly, helpful and professional. On receipt of a copy of the will, I needed to make an amendment. This proved to be a simple matter and was dealt with quickly and efficiently. thank you!
Professional, friendly and helpful
Could not fault Kelly!!! Really, really helpful. Pleasant and obliging – Excellent!!
We dealt with Kelly Jackson ref re-newing our will. She was extremely helpful and informative and answered any questions or information we required. I would certainly recommend her to anyone who needed a will doing.Mr & Mrs G – Mossley
Just to say thank you again Paul and Kelly for all your hard work which is much appreciated.