Harold Stock & Co Solicitors provide expert advice on all aspects of employment law. We offer our services to both businesses and individuals.
Employment law is constantly evolving and so it is vital that you are provided with up to date, practical and commercial advice which is cost-effective and tailored to your business. Our specialist employment law solicitor has over 10 years experience in advising on employment law related matter including the following:
- Contracts of employment
- Service Agreements for Directors
- Consultancy Agreements
- Company handbooks including individually tailored policies and procedures
- Advising on areas such as disciplinary and grievance cases, help with managing sick absence and capability issues
- Guiding you through the planning and process of redundancies and TUPE transfers
- Drafting settlement agreements
- Dealing with employment tribunal claims
- Providing advice to you on the terms of a settlement agreement with your employer
- Supporting you with any disciplinary situation at work
- Advising you if you consider that you are, or have been unfairly dismissed
- Advice regarding “family-friendly” rights such as maternity or shared parental leave entitlement
- Assisting you with any grievance process including any discrimination, whistleblowing or constructive dismissal complaints
- Advising you in respect of any employment tribunal claim and the ACAS early conciliation process
In each case we will provide plain-English and realistic employment law advice at the outset as to the prospects of your success. We assess the merits of each particular case at an early stage and provide advice as to the likely outcome and legal costs involved. Details of the likely fees involved in pursuing or defending an employment tribunal matter can be found here.
Contact one of our team to discuss your specific requirements.
Meet our Employment Team
T: 0161 456 5012
T: 0161 456 5012